British International School Gdansk (BISG) is a successful international school providing quality education to children from the ages of 2,5 to 16 through the medium of the English language. We offer a dual curriculum using the British system as a framework, modified to suit the needs of our international intake as well as the Polish Curriculum. Our students represent over 40 different nationalities.
British International School Gdańsk is looking for a Maths teacher for elementary and secondary school. Start of employment: immediately or September 2023.
The main duties are:
- teaching and supervising the students,
- preparing all necessary school documentation,
- having class teachers responsibilities,
- cooperating with other teachers and the school’s office, contacting the parents,
- full time contract involves 40 hours per week, some of which will be non-contact for marking and preparation for the classes.
We require a fluent command of English, experience in teaching and a relevant teaching qualification in the subject. Fully bilingual candidates offering both English and Polish would have an advantage. Experience in teaching at a GCSE level is very welcome as we will be moving towards GCSEs after Class 8. You need to be a committed team player, have the ability to engage and inspire pupils and build excellent relationships, be committed to BISG ethos of happy, confident and successful students who are independent and resilient.
- Working in a friendly and vibrant international environment, in a growing organization,
- a lot of opportunities for further development and training to improve qualifications,
- attractive salary, which will depend on experience, qualifications, proven track-record, teacher added value, leadership experience and workload within the full contract
- basic medical care,
- basic life insurance,
- Multisport card.